Not taking a proper health of the liver might lead to serious health issues. The liver is one of the most important body organs since it generates proteins by using the K vitamin, which is especially important for prevention of blood clotting
In addition, liver boosts the metabolic procedures in the body and breaks down the body fat, thus generating the needed amount of energy. It is commonly known that this body organ can regrow by itself and therefore, is easy to maintain it properly and healthy.
If you don’t take care of it properly, you might suffer from liver damage and numerous illnesses. The most common causes for liver damage are obesity, unhealthy diet and lifestyle, excess alcohol consumption, and medications.
The Curious Plant Tamarind
Tamarind originates from Africa and Asia. It is essential for heart enhancement and soothing of stomach distress. It provides a lot of health advantages, including the capacity to fight against all liver issues, body detox, and elimination of the fat. Additional health benefits include: improving digestion, decreasing the cholesterol, treating bile problems, and promoting general health.
Recipe for fatty diseases treatment and hepatitis:
Put 2 cups of peeled tamarind in a blender and add 1 liter of water. Blend and then strain the mixture. Drink the beverage throughout the whole day.
Put 25 tamarind leaves in a pot with 1 liter of water to make a tamarind tea. Steam for 15 minutes and after it cools down, drink it. You can add honey or some other sweetener. Drink the tea twice on a daily basis, once before breakfast and once in the evening to enhance your general wellness.
Health advantages from the tamarind:
- It normalizes the procession and minimizes the obstipation. Just steam a tamarind and consume several tbsp. of it.
- It reduces the acidity and improves the bile production
- It treats fatigue
- It cures malarial fever
- Due to its high content of vitamin C, tamarind acts as an antioxidant and conserves healthy gum line
- It reduces the cholesterol levels and prevents cardiovascular diseases
- It fights against intestinal infections
- It decreases hepatitis
- Thanks to the high amount of antioxidants, tamarind treats certain cancer type
- Tamarind consists of magnesium, thiamine, iron, copper, phosphorus, fiber, niacin, and calcium, all of them making it “super fruit”.